Salary/Rate:£9.50 – £13/hour
Data/RTT Administrator – Bournemouth
I’m currently working on a for a great client of mine, looking for a Data fanatic. This role will be ideal for a candidate with a fine eye to detail and passionate about data accuracy, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment!
Main Responsibilities will be:
- Inputting large amounts of health data to the highest degree of accuracy
- Working with other team members to ensure all data is collected correctly
- Organising and preparing all paper records that have been submitted into clearly marked boxes ready for storage
- Working quickly to meet daily deadlines
- Working closely with senior stakeholders to ensure delivery of elective services
- Elective access improvement by supporting redesign the delivery of RTT and Follow up backlog clearance
- Thoroughly check all data to identify and correct inconsistencies
- Scheduling and Rescheduling Patient appointments (average 40 calls a day)
- Data Entry, processing various documents and liaising with patients over the phone
- Adhoc duties and assisting doctors/nurse’s patient queries and other tasks depending on business needs such as triaging consent forms
Hourly Rate starts at £9.50 and will be competitive depending on experience!
Contract – 1-2-month Initially, and likely to be extended based on performance with weekend work available